We are looking for a Womenswear Senior Designer to join our in-house design team based at our Central London Head Office on a full time, maternity cover contract. You will be responsible for our softs product category and working closely alongside our Womenswear Design Director.
As our Womenswear Senior Designer, you will be an integral member of the Womenswear Design team and develop mood/trend directions and a collection of consistency with the exclusive brand identity.
Responsibilities of our Womenswear Senior Designer will include:
- Research mood, trends, fabrication and development
- Responsible for design research and factory/supplier visits.
- Manage the design process from concept stage through to specs and final designs
- Deliver a fresh, creative and brand appropriate product range, taking accountability for specific and defined product categories
- Responsible for our day-wear and occasion-wear collections
- Create factory packs to share with factories for creation of garment samples
- Work alongside our Merchandising team to ensure product categories cover historical sales and new products
- · Ensure consistency throughout product categories by concentrating on design, fit and quality
- · Work to the critical path and meet key deadlines
Our Womenswear Senior Designer will have the following skills and experiences:
- Experience working in a fast-paced in-house design team within a premium or luxury brand
- Managing relationships with factories and suppliers
- Creativity and style
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Project management experience within a similar role
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to delegate tasks and prioritise work load
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Womenswear Senior Designer, don’t miss out - apply now!