We have an exciting new opportunity to join our Womenswear Team as a Garment Technologist based in our Central London Head Office! In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As a WW Garment Technologist you will work closely with Design, Product Development, Buying and Merchandising teams to ensure a consistent high-quality product. Being a team player is a must!
Responsibilities of our WW Garment Technologist will include:
- Supporting the Design Team to ensure the Reiss aesthetic is achieved
- Guaranteeing that the fit is consistent across the collection and quality of garments are to the Reiss standard
- Working closely with the pattern room at all stages of development
- Manage the fit meetings with Design and Buying teams
- Ensure that tech packs are updated relevant informed according to critical path.
- Use your Technical expertise to help improve and or maintain margin.
- Responsible for updating the Reiss critical path system at all stages
- Manage RISK assessment of product in close collaboration with the Product Development and Fabric teams
Our WW Garment Technologist will have the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience in a Garment Technologist role is essential.
- Experience working with Womenswear Jumpsuits and Skirts is preferable
- Strong knowledge in fitting garments and understanding patterns
- An understanding of garment grading
- Previous experience within a commercial and design environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work interdependently as well as part of a team
- Strong problem solving skills, able to adapt and prioritise work load quickly
- Attention to detail is key as this is a fast-paced role, so a sharp eye is essential
- Experience within Excel and Microsoft
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Womenswear Garment Technologist, don’t miss out - apply now!