We are currently recruiting for a Merchandising Admin Assistant to report in to our Branch Merchandiser and provide support to the Merchandising Department, based in Picton Place, London. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Merchandising Admin Assistant, you will support the Branch Merchandising team in maximising sales through effective allocation of stock, administration and communication and manage allocations from the UK warehouse to all branches.
Responsibilities of our Merchandising Admin Assistant will include:
- Assists with reviews and completes allocations on the system, in a timely manner
- Inputs POs when needed and chase suppliers
- Pulls together store performance and reacts with allocations
- Responsible for completing price changes on the system
- Update line flows throughout season
- Communicate with Warehouse location of stock
- Create intake reports on a weekly basis
- Visits branches to build up understanding of where brand sits in different markets and locations
- Completes adhoc analysis as required by the team/business
Our Merchandising Admin Assistant will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent numeracy skills – essential
- Intermediate understanding of Outlook and Excel - desired
- Previous experience in a high end luxury fashion brand – desired
- Previous experience in stock allocation – desired
- Well organised with strong time management skills
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills- both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Merchandising Admin Assistant, don’t miss out - apply now!