What’s the role about?
As part of our IT, you’ll be joining our as our HRIS Systems Implementation Manager, who is responsible for implementing a new HR System – SAP Success Factors within our People & Culture team. The System Implementation Manager is critical to the success of the project and holds responsibility for the implementation ensuring it is delivered on time, fit for purpose and within budget.
Who you are
- Proven project management and technical experience in the implementation of SuccessFactors products.
- Experience of end-to-end systems implementation
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload/tasks and work under pressure
- Excellent Stakeholder, communication, and presentation skills
- Enjoys fast paced team environment
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting data migration from current solution to Success Factors – defining and implementing data quality review/checks/reconciliation for the system.
- Responsible for the project delivery, managing the project budget and ensuring the project meets its key milestones
- Managing the project by being accountable for the Project deliverables
- Building and nurturing relationships with stakeholders across the business – HR, IT, Operations team, Payroll and territory teams globally
- Supporting data migration from Sage People to Success Factors– defining and implementing data quality review/checks/reconciliation for the system.
- Identifying where HR can be more efficient, provide a greater service and add value to both HR and the business.
- Expert advice on SuccessFactors functionality in relation to the HR processes in scope.
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our HRIS Systems Implementation Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognize the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, color, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.