We are looking for a highly driven and dynamic Store Manager on a maternity cover (12 months) to lead and develop our store in Chadstone, Melbourne, . In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Store Manager, you will manage the day-to-day running of the store and drive exceptional customer service to achieve targets and deliver commercial and operational excellence.
Responsibilities of our Store Manager will include:
- Accountable for long-term store planning, operations and overall performance
- Achieve (and aim to exceed) targeted KPI’s
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control to minimize loss
- Maintain visual standards across all locations and deliver commercially creative visual merchandising
- Ensure that promotions, sales and merchandising instructions are carried out to expected standards
- Effectively manage all people related matters in a timely and appropriate manner
- Actively recruit and retain the best talent for your store and conduct regular performance/probation reviews
- Actively seek local marketing opportunities that will drive brand awareness and sales
Our Store Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous management experience within a premium or luxury retail environment
- Proven track record to increase overall business performance
- Experience in premium customer service, clienteling and CRM
- Strong leadership qualities and experience in coaching/training
- Highly visual and excellent commercial product management skill set
- Self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve team and individual targets
Our Employee Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Sales & service bonus scheme
- Generous employee discount
- Business-wear allowance
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Store Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!