We are looking for a highly driven and dynamic Store Manager to lead and develop one of our new store opening in London Bridge. In return you will receive a competitive salary, opportunities for career growth and excellent benefits!
As our Store Manger, you will be accountable for ensuring the store achieves targets, delivers results and commercial and operational excellence.
Responsibilities of our Store Manager will include:
- Accountable for long-term store planning, overall store operations and performance
- Leading the store team to deliver exceptional customer experience by ensuring a personalized and tailored service is provided
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control to minimize loss
- Ensure that promotions, sales and merchandising instructions are carried out to expected standards
- Act as a REISS Brand Ambassador
- Conduct regular performance reviews and probation reviews
Our Store Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- 2-3 years management experience ideally within a premium or luxury retail environment
- Proven track record to increase overall business performance
- Confident working under pressure and thrives in a fast-paced, retail environment
- Self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve goals
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Excellent organisational and decision-making skills
- Personable, confident and energetic!
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Store Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!