We are looking for a confident, ambitious and proactive Assistant Store Manager to join our team in DFO South Wharf, in return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Assistant Store Manager, you will work alongside the Retail Manager to ensure the store delivers premium customer service, achieves targets and delivers commercial and operational excellence.
Responsibilities of our Assistant Store Manager will include:
- Support with overseeing the day-to-day running of the store
- Identify opportunities to drive sales and maximize profitability
- Achieve (and aim to exceed) targeted KPI’s
- Inspire the team to deliver exceptional service through regular training and review meetings
- Implement and maintain effective and efficient operational processes, procedures and administration
Our Assistant Store Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar management role within a premium or luxury retail brand
- Experience working within an outlet business is preferable but not essential
- Experience in tailoring is preferable
- Proficiency in Chinese/Mandarin is preferable but not essential
- Excellent leadership skills and qualities
- Self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve personal and team goals
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills
Our Employee Benefits:
- Competitive salary and commission scheme
- Generous discount
- Businesswear allowance
- Long-term service scheme
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Assistant Store Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!