We are looking for a confident, ambitious and proactive Assistant Manager to join our new outlet store in DFO South Wharf, in return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Assistant Manager you will work alongside our Retail Manager to ensure the store achieves targets, delivers results and commercial and operational excellence whilst providing a premium customer service experience.
Responsibilities of our Assistant Manager will include:
- Support the management team with overseeing the day-to-day running of the store
- Identify opportunities to drive sales and maximize profitability
- Achieve (and aim to exceed) targeted KPI’s
- Encourage the team to deliver exceptional service through regular training and review meetings
- Implement and maintain effective and efficient operational processes, procedures and administration
- Support with recruitment and conducting performance/probation reviews
- Deputize in the absence of the Outlet Manager
Our Assistant Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar management role within a premium or luxury retail brand
- Experience in tailoring is preferable
- Proficiency in Chinese/Mandarin is preferable but not essential
- Excellent leadership skills and qualities
- Self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve personal and team goals
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills
- Personable, confident and energetic!
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Assistant Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!