We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quality Assurance to join our Quality Assurance team on a full-time, permanent basis at our office in Beckton, London! In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As the Senior Quality Assurance, you will support our Quality Assurance Manager and work closely with the technical, production, merchandising and warehouse teams to ensure our product quality standards are improving and only high quality Reiss products are reaching our stores.
Responsibilities of our Senior Quality Assurance will include:
- Manage the critical paths for re-processing and quality control daily intake
- Organising and co-ordinating re-processing with 3rd parties
- Taking appropriate action on deliveries by accepting or failing stock and documenting and communicating this information to all relevant parties
- Measure and log supplier performance throughout the season
- Dealing with suppliers to organise collections/disposals of rejected garments
- Responsible for stock on hold due to quality issues.
- Working closely with the Return Quality Assistant, to implement new processes that will reduce quality issues from stores
- Updating Vision software daily when garments are approved for invoice payments
- Raising debits, approving invoices and liaising with the accounts department
- Using and understanding stock control systems and communicating to correct parties when moving stock around the business
Our Senior Quality Assurance will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong attention to detail, technical knowledge and the ability to look at stock with a commercial eye
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team Player who collaborates well with others
- Ability to use own initiative when analysing problems and offer solutions
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Demonstrates a ‘can do’ attitude to work
- Advanced/Intermediate MS Office skills
- previously worked as a QA /QC or have a technical background
- experience in management, logistics and supply chain is desirable but not essential
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Senior Quality Assurance, don’t miss out - apply now!