Here at Reiss, we are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to join our Finance Team, on a full time, permanent basis at our central London office. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Payroll Manager you will be responsible for redefining our payroll process and procedures to drive accuracy and efficiency in both payroll calculation and payments reconciliation.
Responsibilities of our Payroll Manager will include:
- Management and processing of the UK Payroll for c1000 employees, including International payroll processing through a 3rd party provider for Hong Kong, Holland, Germany, ROI, Russia, Canada, France and US (In house)
- Manage all EOY processes including P11D's and PSA
- Train new store managers and ensure compliance with current procedures
- Responsible for the accurate and timely payment of salaries and wages to all Reiss employees
- Keep abreast of all developments and legislation surrounding payroll, pensions and benefits. Ensuring all legislation is implemented and adhered to by Reiss
- Responsible for the implementation of pay reviews
- Responsible for resolving all pay queries, correction of errors, costing adjustments etc.
- Responsible for ensuring all statutory and voluntary payroll deductions are paid to appropriate bodes in a timely manner
- Dealing with the Inland Revenue and Contributions Agency, providing all information required, resolving queries as requested
Our Payroll Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Payroll Manager position within a large organisation
- Experience with ADP Freedom, or similar integrated HR/payroll systems
- Well organised with strong time management skills
- Experience in month end reporting and fringe benefits calculations/processing;
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills- both verbal and written
- Reliable and focused
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Payroll Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!