What’s the role about?
As part of our People & Culture department, you’ll be joining our as our Senior Human Resources Manager, who is responsible for supporting the Reiss North America teams. Working in collaboration with REISS UK People Team and a trusted Business Partner to the North America V.P the HR Manager leads on all People matters enabling an employee-oriented; high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, wellbeing, reward & recognition and recruitment & retention.
Who you are
- Have HR Management experience preferably within a fashion retail environment
- Have experience using ADP and Ultipro
- Excellent time management skills; able to priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and a team leader
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
What you’ll be doing
- Partnering with Market VP and Global HR stakeholders to ensure relevance and alignment with business goals
- Collaborating with the UK based People & Culture team to lead a market resonant people strategy for North America
- Developing and keeping up to date with market appropriate human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with stated head office objectives and federal and state legal requirements
- Coordinating recruitment process with the Hiring Managers, including screening, interviewing, pre-boarding and induction processes
- Reviewing employee relations issues and recommend appropriate responses to management in partnership with external legal counsel
- Driving a positive and inclusive workplace culture
- Ownership of North American benefits & wellbeing strategy
- Leading & supporting the team to be their best, such as career development, recognizing achievements and provide constructive feedback
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary, PTO & benefits package
- Business Wear & a generous employee discount
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Company bonus scheme
- 3 days in the office 2 days WFH
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Senior Human Resources Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.