We are looking for a Merchandiser to join our Womenswear Merchandising team based at our Central London Head Office. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Merchandiser, you will report into the Womenswear Head of Merchandising and be responsible for planning and trading the department to maximise sales and profit. You will also be involved on the day to day running of the team and work closely alongside buying, production and e-commerce teams.
Responsibilities of our Womenswear Merchandiser will include:
- Manage global line detail by product category, range editing and OTB balance
- Manage department plans in line with financial budgets
- Plan future ranges and consider past, present and future trade performance to support with business strategies
- Manage an efficient and on time critical path to ensure all dates are met
- Develop and lead a high performing team and manage cross business relationships
- Own WSSI to highlight risks and opportunities
- Work closely alongside design, buying and production teams
Our Womenswear Merchandiser will have the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience in a Merchandiser role within a premium or luxury retail environment
- Excellent leadership skills with experience of managing a team
- Product focused with a passion for delivering a stylish, profitable and global range
- Proven ability to drive profit and manage all KPIs
- Proactively sets goals and manages priorities
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Womenswear Merchandiser, don’t miss out - apply now!