We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Recruiter to join our People & Talent Team on a 5 month Fixed Term Contract, based in our Central London Head Office! In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Recruiter, you will work closely with our People & Talent Manager and key stakeholders to help source, identify and deliver the best quality retail and Head Office hires in terms of capability and brand alignment in the shortest possible time frame.
You will help to define and deliver our employer brand to prospective candidates and create an unforgettable experience for any individual who interacts with REISS as part of the hiring process. You’ll be responsible for successfully managing key vacancies and delivering new talent to the business on time or ahead of schedule.
Responsibilities of our Recruiter will include:
- Own the recruitment process and candidate experience, whilst recruiting for a variety of roles across our Head Office and Retail
- Proactively identify, source, and engage with relevant talent
- Support multiple business areas with their recruitment needs, being quick to understand the demands of different teams
- Design and deliver effective be-spoke recruitment plan for each vacancy managed
- Deliver further sourcing activities when required such as identifying target companies or candidates, market research and talent mapping
- Constantly strive to improve the quality, time and cost efficiency of the recruiting function
- Manage the end to end recruitment process, including writing job descriptions, selecting recruitment methods, advertising roles, screening CV's, conducting interviews, offer management and feedback
- Manage ad-hoc recruitment projects surrounding specific talent needs for the business
Our Recruiter will have the following skills and experiences:
- In-house or agency experience with knowledge and proven experience in recruiting in fashion
- Excellent time management skills; able to priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to identify and efficiently manage recruitment risks
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook