We have an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Print Designer to join our Womenswear Design Team on a full time, permanent basis, based in our Central London Head Office! In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Womenswear Junior Print Designer you will be supporting the Senior Womenswear Print Designer with inspiring research and design development. You'll work closely with suppliers and be responsible for the organisation of trackers and print files.
Responsibilities of our Junior Print Designer will include:
- Delivering designs for collections under tight deadlines
- Able to work with vintage print, putting into repeat and developing colourways with multiple options
- Compiling and sending out tech packs for suppliers. Including col standards with scale and pantone information
- Organising print files and keeping trackers up to date with all relevant information
- Maintaining the archive of all print files and printed fabrics
Our Junior Print Designer will have the following skills and experiences:
- Degree in Graphic/Print Design or fashion is preferable
- Excellent knowledge of PSD and Illustrator
- Skilled in drawing, painting and illustration
- Sound understanding of fabric and garment patterns for engineered designs
- Collaborative approach to design within the team whilst maintaining own deadlines
- Great organisation skills and ability to multitask
- Highly creative with a keen attention to detail
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced fashion environment
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Junior Print Designer, don’t miss out - apply now!