We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Assistant Buyer to join our Womenswear Buying team on a full-time, permanent basis at our Central London Head Office. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Assistant Buyer, you will work directly alongside our Womenswear Buyer and play an integral role in ensuring all aspects of the buying process from product development, range planning and the critical path are delivered to expected standards. You will work closely with Design, Product Development and Merchandising teams to develop and buy successful and commercial ranges.
Responsibilities of our Womenswear Assistant Buyer will include:
- Working closely with the Merchandising team to Option plan
- Work closely alongside Designers
- Forward planning new seasons to deliver ranges on time and in line with the set company calendar
- Perform market analysis and monitor sales, proposing appropriate action
- Work closely with the merchandising team to review department performance and develop areas for improvement
- Manage the critical path dates for buying, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Drive the approval process for lab dips and trims etc. to ensure critical path dates are maintained
- Build and maintain close relationships with suppliers
- Manage and support the Trainee Buyer
Our Womenswear Assistant Buyer will have the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience as an Assistant Buyer or Buying Admin Assistant
- Experience in Women’s outerwear and tailoring is preferable but not essential
- A strong fashion eye and awareness of current and upcoming trends
- Good problem-solving skills and can take initiative to make decisions and resolve issues
- The ability to perform under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and able to work to deadlines
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Womenswear Assistant Buyer, don’t miss out - apply now!